Goals can't exist without accountability. For this reason, I'll leave my goals here in plain sight, in order to be held captive to them. Thus far in 2017, though it's been a strong year in many regards, I have fallen short of a few goals in my personal and professional life. In a strong push to combat this, here are my goals:
1) Traveling: I'd like to travel more to broaden my perspectives about the world, to experience different lifestyles, and to understand culture of other people live. More specifically, by the end of 2017, my goal is to visit Los Angeles many times, San Diego, Vancouver, and New York City. In 2018, my goal is to visit Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
2) School: I plan to finish school as soon as I can.
3) Business: By the end of 2017, I plan to hire a full-time Operations Manager to assist me on all day-to-day activities. This would give me the opportunity to start my next venture by February 2018.
4) Lifestyle: Treating yourself right is key. By summer of 2018, I plan to rent my own place in order to sleep, eat, and feel better. It's crucial to have a quiet, calm environment to sleep in, and the food we put into our body on the daily, dictates how we ultimately feel. This would also give me the opportunity to fully schedule my day, hour-by-hour, which is important to me.
5) Fitness: I've been meeting my fitness goals, but aim for growth. Once I'm able to eat better, I can leverage that into greater gains.
Hold me accountable.